Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hung Phan <hp...@alatron.com> on 2002/10/05 01:33:54 UTC

Got java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart

Hello all,

>From the API, MimeMessage.getContent():

Return the content as a Java object. The type of this object is
dependent on the content itself. For example, the native format of a
"text/plain" content is usually a String object. The native format for a
"multipart" message is always a Multipart subclass. For content types
that are unknown to the DataHandler system, an input stream is returned
as the content.

How do I handle the format for a "multipart" message?  I can't find a
Multipart subclass somewhere.

Thanks,

--Hung

RE: Got java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Look at the sample mailets.  For example, AddFooter.

	--- Noel