Posted to users@flex.apache.org by After24 <vi...@after24.net> on 2014/10/17 16:47:34 UTC

Can't compile on device in Intellij

Hello,

I'm facing a problem with intellij where I can't compile an AIR mobile
project directly on my android device. An Alert shows up with the message :
Check AIR Version 15.0.0.249. I guess it's a configuration issue but I can't
find how to solve it.

Any idea ?

Thank you.

Re: Can't compile on device in Intellij

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Thank you Alexander !

Will try to update.

Re: Can't compile on device in Intellij

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
It works !

Thank you Alexander.

Re: Can't compile on device in Intellij

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
It was a quick response by the way.

Class A support :-)

Re: Can't compile on device in Intellij

Posted by Alexander Doroshko <al...@jetbrains.com>.
Most probably you are using old IntelliJ IDEA version. Should be ok with
the latest released IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.5 [1] or IntelliJ IDEA 14 EAP [2]

[1] https://www.jetbrains.com/idea/download/
[2] http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/IDEADEV/IDEA+14+EAP