Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2014/02/28 10:20:47 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!

Thanks.

Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Congratulations, Xuefu!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by "Eric Hanson (BIG DATA)" <Er...@microsoft.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu!

Posted by "Eric Hanson (BIG DATA)" <Er...@microsoft.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu!

Posted by Remus Rusanu <re...@microsoft.com>.
Grats!
>>> I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
>>> Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carl
>>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Remus Rusanu <re...@microsoft.com>.
Grats!
>>> I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
>>> Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carl
>>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Feb 28, 2014, at 11:04 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Xuefu!
>

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>>   Congratulations Xuefu !!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
>>> Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carl
>>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Prasanth Jayachandran <pj...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu!

Thanks
Prasanth Jayachandran

On Feb 28, 2014, at 11:04 AM, Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congrats Xuefu!
>

> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>wrote:
>
>>   Congratulations Xuefu !!
>>
>> thanks
>> Prasad
>>

>> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
>>> Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Carl
>>>

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   Congratulations Xuefu !!

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   Congratulations Xuefu !!

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Xuefu!

Thanks,
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang

Posted by "Clark Yang (杨卓荦)" <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Xuefu!

Thanks,
Zhuoluo (Clark) Yang

Posted by Lianhui Wang <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Jason Dere <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats Xuefu!

Posted by Biswajit Nayak <bi...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Xuefu..

With Best Regards
Biswajit

~Biswa
-----oThe important thing is not to stop questioning o-----

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
> Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl

receipt.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Member - Xuefu Zhang

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Xuefu!!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Biswajit Nayak <bi...@inmobi.com>.
Congrats Xuefu..

With Best Regards
Biswajit

~Biswa
-----oThe important thing is not to stop questioning o-----

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce that Xuefu Zhang has been elected to the Hive
> Project Management Committee. Please join me in congratulating Xuefu!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Carl

receipt.