Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Weining Hao <w....@novatec-gmbh.de> on 2004/10/05 10:30:23 UTC

how to set path for repository and cache in .maven

Hi,

We try to use Maven to build samples of AndroMDA. We have done the following
steps:
1. Download Maven and extract into C:\Programs\maven-1.0
2. Download AndroMDA and extract into
C:\Programs\andromda-bin-3.0M3-SNAPSHOT
3. Set JAVA_HOME; MAVEN_HOME; ANDROMDA_HOME; add the
C:\Programs\maven-1.0\bin into the path in the system
4. Under a sample of AndroMDA we run maven, \.maven\repository and
\.maven\cache are created in the path C:\Documents and Settings\wh, which is
our profile.

Because the size of our profile space is limited, We want to create the
repository and cache in other place in our computer.

5. To create the repository, We used this command line ==>
"C:\Programs\maven-1.0\bin>install_repo.bat
C:\NovaTec\MT\Workspace\.maven\repository", it works, the repository is
created in the right position, including lots *.jar files.
6. Under the sample run maven again

But \.maven\repository and \.maven\cache are still created in the path
C:\Documents and Settings\wh, and there is no change of new repository.

What's the reason? How can we really create our repository and cache under
another directory?

We would be grateful if you can answer our question. We are looking forward
to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Weining, Serafettin

Re: Réf. : Re: Maven and FTP Ant task: what's up ??

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
any one has any luck with get ant:telnet task to work under maven?

-D

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.

Posted by Ben Anderson <be...@benanderson.us>.
see this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=109570387625634&w=2
Note: you will have to manually download NetComponents.jar - which is hard to

RE: 2nd question of RE: how to set path for repository and cache in .maven

Posted by Weining Hao <w....@novatec-gmbh.de>.
You are right;-) Thank you very much

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@dashorst.dds.nl>.
Weining,