Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pietro Liuzzo <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/19 09:45:24 UTC

greek combining diacritics

Dear all,

I am struggling to find out how to solve an issue with the position of diacritics in greek text.

I have in my FO the following

<fo:inline font-family="IFAOGrec">καὶ ἐγὼ ἤμην</fo:inline>

and in the configuration

                                kerning="yes"
                                embed-url="IFAOGrec.ttf">
                                    name="IFAOGrec"
                                    style="normal"
                                    weight="normal"/>
but the result returns the combining grave accent not in the right position over the letter but to the right.

Could anyone point me in the right direction to find a solution?

I am using FOP 2.2

Thank you very much

Pietro

Pietro Maria Liuzzo