Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/05/14 05:30:07 UTC

Re: [UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

Hi guys,

just to let you know that I'm prepared a bunch of branches with several updates
and fixes.

I'm creating the PRs this week to go towards 4.2.1 soon.

I keep you posted !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] Preparing Karaf 4.2.1, and other releases

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi,

Thanks JB for the updated !

François