Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2005/06/20 06:29:53 UTC

[ANN] Java Web Parts release

Thought this might be of interest to some...

The Java Web Parts SF project I began had its first release this
weekend.  It's a pre-alpha, but my thinking is to put out smaller
releases as frequently as possible so that, theoretically at least, the
code will be more solid when a GA release comes out.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/javawebparts/

If anyone is interested in contributing, please contact me (either
direct eMail or on the project mailing lists or forums).

A quick synopsis of the project:

Java Web Parts is a collection of small, largely independent
utility-type classes and functions for Java web application developers
including taglibs, filters, JSP templates, servlets, utility classes and
other general-purpose code.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Re: [ANN] Java Web Parts release

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks great, Frank.  Good work!

On 6/19/05, Frank W. Zammetti <fz...@omnytex.com> wrote:
> Thought this might be of interest to some...
>
> The Java Web Parts SF project I began had its first release this
> weekend.  It's a pre-alpha, but my thinking is to put out smaller
> releases as frequently as possible so that, theoretically at least, the
> code will be more solid when a GA release comes out.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/javawebparts/
>
> If anyone is interested in contributing, please contact me (either
> direct eMail or on the project mailing lists or forums).
>
> A quick synopsis of the project:
>
> Java Web Parts is a collection of small, largely independent
> utility-type classes and functions for Java web application developers
> including taglibs, filters, JSP templates, servlets, utility classes and
> other general-purpose code.
>
> --
> Frank W. Zammetti
> Founder and Chief Software Architect