Posted to users@maven.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/05 04:38:03 UTC

maven plugin for 508 compilance check

We are developing application for government  for which my application should
be 508 compilant, Is there any maven plugin to check my html for 508
complaince ?

Re: maven plugin for 508 compilance check

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> be 508 compilant, Is there any maven plugin to check my html for 508
> complaince ?

I don't know of any current Maven plugin that would offer this
functionality. If you find a random tool on the net, perhaps one that
can be used in Ant, you can easily turn it into a Maven plugin.

Wayne