Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/05 22:02:17 UTC

[Axis2] JAXBRI data binding

Ken,

Looks like we can't build the JAXBRI data binding under 1.4 :( We need
to figure out how to support builds for 1.4.

thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2] JAXBRI data binding

Posted by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com>.
My apologies, I've been living exclusively in the JDK 1.5.x world for
so long, I'd forgotten not everyone else is here :P

I've submitted a patch to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-689 which adds a property
to the build where one can list modules that require JDK 1.5, and have
them be included based on the JDK in use by the builder.  My
understanding of the Axis2 build system is pretty rudimentary, so I
expect there's a more elegant/comprehensive soln -- but at least this
gets us past the current problem relatively cleanly.

This should also allow us to add modules/jaxws to the default build.

thanks,

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.