Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Andrej Pregl <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/20 10:19:19 UTC

amd64 binaries gone from Debian apt repository (20x series)?

Hello!

So i was trying to install Cassandra via the Debian repository at
http://www.apache.org/dist/cassandra/debian and for some reason the 20x
series doesn't have the amd64 binaries.
They have previously been available there so I'm wondering why they are
gone?

/Andrej

Re: amd64 binaries gone from Debian apt repository (20x series)?

Posted by Andrej Pregl <pr...@gmail.com>.
They seem to be in place now. Thanks!

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.