Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2014/11/16 22:22:31 UTC

The fixed GPG signature for the 4.3 release - how much voting to re-do?

Hi guys (especially mentors),

I've published newly signed artifacts for the 4.3.0-incubating release here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemetamodel-1004/org/apache/metamodel/MetaModel/4.3.0-incubating/

The build is based on the same git tag and only difference is the
signature. Do we need to have a new vote here on @dev to verify the
release, or can it be sent directly to the general@incubator for IPMC
voting? I am hoping to not have to spend another 3 days waiting for the
@dev votes, but of course will do it if rules dictate it.

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: The fixed GPG signature for the 4.3 release - how much voting to re-do?

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Kasper,

My suggestion is to have a full vote given that the previous one was
cancelled.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar