Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Lefrancois, Carl" <Ca...@axa-canada.com> on 2009/03/11 15:14:41 UTC

RE : Cannot start axis2_http_server.exe from command line

Hello Raymond,  what you have is not a windows system error.  It is
probably an access violation somewhere in the server code.

Start with the log file and see what is the last step that works, then
in your debugger put a breakpoint at that step and go forward until it
crashes.  Like Supun suggested, it may be a missing or bad configuration
that causes the crash.  HTH

Carl