Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by CescyDenel <he...@hotmail.com> on 2011/02/22 16:42:30 UTC

About pdf search

Hi,
First, I use PDFBOX to extract the text in the PDF.Second, I use Lucene to index and search. (I dont know whether pdfbox can search fro keyword or not, so i use lucene.)Finally, I can find the context of the keyword but in String.

Question: Finally, I need to show the user PDF format in java gui which contains the context of the keyword (maybe containing images, tables...). The format is same as original one, but only the context pages of the keyword.
Is there any way to do so? HOW???
Thanks.