Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/26 06:38:39 UTC

Proposal for HTML5 Mobile Template for Apache Roller got selected

Hi Devs,

I am so glad that the proposal submitted for the project on HTML5 Mobile
Template for Apache Roller got selected.I would like to thank the community
for valuable feedback
 and specially my mentor Dave who guided me through out the proposal.I am
looking forward to get your kind assistance and make this project a success.

Thank you.

--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http://www.shelanlk.com
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: Proposal for HTML5 Mobile Template for Apache Roller got selected

Posted by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The proposal can be viewed at [1]. I started a blog and hoping to keep
related resources and project progress in a separate blog[2]
to make things organized. (This will be in addition to updating the
community via dev list).

thanks.

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/shelan/1
[2] http://rollermobile.blogspot.com/