Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by KiranKuppa <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/14 00:21:04 UTC

Can I start using trunk for production?

Greetings,

I would be using ofbiz and would go to production in another 2 months. Can I
start using the code from the trunk?. Being able to use groovy sounds a bit
attractive than beanshell.

That said, i can fix some of the problems [not something that requires
writing extensive code] and submit patche/fixes.

Please Advice.

Thanks,
Kiran Kuppa

Re: Can I start using trunk for production?

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
My personal opinion is that you can run a production copy against the SVN trunk if you do it right. The trick is to avoid making any changes to trunk code EXCEPT configuration changes - and keep a patch for that. That is the method I use for our production copy.

-Adrian

Posted by KiranKuppa <ki...@gmail.com>.
Hello David,

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.