Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2009/04/02 19:40:10 UTC

Annotation Scraping in OSGi

Anyone ever manage to find out if there's any portable way to scrape a
bundle for annotated classes? (note distinctly different than scraping
a class for annotations)

Technically speaking there really is no portable way to do it now on
top of any ClassLoader as getting a list of classes is not part of the
standard ClassLoader API (even getting a list of URLs is not).  I have
to expect that we might likely be looking at a similar situation.

-David

Re: Annotation Scraping in OSGi

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
FYI, http://www.nabble.com/OSGi-and-xbean-finder-to22983047.html