Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mohnish Singla <mo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/06/27 16:37:38 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.4.33 support for DER certificates

Hi,We have recently upgraded from version 2.4.6 to 2.4.33 and are no longer able to use DER certificates for SSL. is this a known issue? Do we support this format? We are getting below errors:
SSL Library Error: error:0906D06C:PEM routines:PEM_read_bio:no start line (Expecting: TRUSTED CERTIFICATE) -- Bad file contents or format - or even just a forgotten SSLCertificateKeyFile? SSL Library Error: error:140DC009:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file:PEM lib

Thanks,Mohnish

Thanks,Mohnish