Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/05/03 12:58:28 UTC

Misc pre-test, test releases

In addition to my macOS builds (on Sierra), I've also completed
build on CentOS5.11, both 32 and 64 bit.

Just to ensure nothing is seriously broken on my build machines,
I've placed a handful of pre-test test distros on:

    http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/

Testing and feedback welcomed.

Re: Misc pre-test, test releases

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Just to see if my build-setup on CentOS5 worked... Not to take over
your builds at all. Seems prudent to ensure that we have at least >1
person able to do builds.

I don't have a Windows setup so I can't do any work there.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
>Testing and feedback welcomed.
Did we have a bug report list?
Bugzilla returns only 2 issues with target 4.1.4.