Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Michael Fitzner <Mi...@bmw-carit.de> on 2011/12/09 13:07:48 UTC

[DISCUSSION][VOTE] Publish new Apache Etch website (Apache CMS)

Hi Etch Developers,
During the last weeks we worked on the migration of the current Etch website to the new Apache CMS. The staging area to our new website can be found here http://etch.staging.apache.org/etch/

We split the migration into two phases:

-          phase 1: general project documentation like community, development content etc.

-          phase 2: technical documentation

Phase 1 has been completed (result see http://etch.staging.apache.org/etch/) and we would like to do the migration of it to the public area.

As long as the technical documentation is not available in the new content format (Docbook with html and pdf) we would like to refer to the old technical documentation content https://cwiki.apache.org/ETCH/documentation.html. The old website will be stripped down to show just the technical content area.

Compliments, criticisms or other feedback are also welcome. Please let us know about it!

Please vote for the transition:

[ ] +1 Accept; do the transition
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1  Don't accept the transition

The vote is open for 72 hours!

Thanks
Michael

Re: [DISCUSSION][VOTE] Publish new Apache Etch website (Apache CMS)

Posted by Holger Grandy <gr...@apache.org>.
+1 nice site!

AW: [DISCUSSION][VOTE] Publish new Apache Etch website (Apache CMS)

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1