Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by David Smiley <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/01 18:02:10 UTC

Re: SolrCloud test fails RE "Can't find resource"

(sorry for my belated response)
Beasting a zillion times sounds like a decent option.  First I want to
compile a list to see if there are any apparent patterns though.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
NP, I've been swamped lately anyway. If you do see anything you want
me to beast, just give me their names. It's one of those things that
takes 5 minutes to set up then a long time doing nothing.....

Let me know if/when you want me to give it a whirl....

Erick