Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com> on 2018/04/25 14:28:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 1.1.0 (RC1)

Hello All,

         Please cast your vote on this thread to release RC1 as the
official Qpid Dispatch Router version  1.1.0.

RC1 of Qpid Dispatch Router version 1.1.0 can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/1.1.0-rc1/

The following features, improvements, and bug fixes are introduced in 1.1.0:

Features -
    DISPATCH-89 - Model the legacy topic exchange behavior of qpidd
    DISPATCH-834 - Create config tool to create/read/update/delete router
config files
    DISPATCH-856 - Return router's hostname as a read-only attribute on the
router entity
    DISPATCH-892 - Support code coverage testing
    DISPATCH-911 - Add link and address level counters at the global router
level
    DISPATCH-932 - Provide per-ingress router counts for deliveries on
egress links

Improvements -
    DISPATCH-859 - Introduce SYSTEMD and SYSVINIT cmake switches to install
files accordingly
    DISPATCH-861 - Update to recent rhea.js
    DISPATCH-864 - Remove the SYSTEMD and SYSVINIT flags introduced by
DISPATCH-859
    DISPATCH-872 - Add a counter for dropped-presettleds on links
    DISPATCH-878 - qdrouterd should log real port if port 0 was specified
for the listener port property in qdrouterd.conf
    DISPATCH-884 - Add schema property to allow configurable TLS protocol
versions
    DISPATCH-885 - Modify qd_compose_insert_[string,symbol,binary] to add
zero-length [string, symbol, binary] for null input
    DISPATCH-888 - Balanced distribution algorithm visits each link to
determine the best_eligible_link
    DISPATCH-904 - Add charts to overview page
    DISPATCH-918 - Improve router config consistency and metadata
    DISPATCH-921 - Install console dependencies with npm during make install
    DISPATCH-923 - Clean up javascript to pass eslint tests without errors
    DISPATCH-925 - Doc: Update anchor name format
    DISPATCH-938 - Doc: Remove the "Configuration Reference"
    DISPATCH-942 - allow resumable link routes to be refused
    DISPATCH-946 - Detect if npm install needs to be executed and display a
message
    DISPATCH-951 - log details for the proton found during build
    DISPATCH-971 - Revert DISPATCH-744 - Don't reject unsettled multicasts
    DISPATCH-972 - Dispatch Router doc should be consistent with "sudo"
usage

Bug fixes -
    DISPATCH-580 - Log stats should be graphable
    DISPATCH-590 - List of log modules on the overview page is occationally
doubled
    DISPATCH-801 - Stand-alone version of the console does not open at all
when running offline
    DISPATCH-831 - Change conntector.cost default value to 1 instead of '1'
    DISPATCH-869 - Multiple brokers in a topology are displayed as a single
broker
    DISPATCH-875 - Document address and link route wildcards
    DISPATCH-876 - config file linkRoute should use connection instead of
connector
    DISPATCH-877 - Document how to configure TLS ciphers
    DISPATCH-879 - Document how Dispatch Router uses alternate failover URLs
    DISPATCH-880 - Document how Dispatch Router disconnects connections
    DISPATCH-886 - Console does not properly escape HTML in entity names
    DISPATCH-891 - Router incref assert in system_tests_delivery_abort
    DISPATCH-893 - Compile fails using libwebsockets 7
    DISPATCH-894 - Unable to run system tests on CentOS 6 (Python 2.6)
    DISPATCH-902 - Intermittent crash with link to broker when broker closed
    DISPATCH-905 - Dispatch Router not failing over to slave broker when
master broker goes away
    DISPATCH-907 - cannot set address phase via qdmanage tool
    DISPATCH-910 - Inter-router connections with dir 'in' have no host name
    DISPATCH-912 - system_tests_user_id_proxy and system_tests_policy
failing
    DISPATCH-915 - connection rhost  not calculated soon enough
    DISPATCH-916 - qdmanage get-attributes and get-operations not taking
into account passed in type
    DISPATCH-919 - Display a warning when running Dispatch tests if
python-unittest2 is not installed
    DISPATCH-922 - Subsecond timestamps improperly formatted
    DISPATCH-927 - detach not echoed back on multi-hop link route
    DISPATCH-928 - calling map_destination for 'undefined' address causes
segfault
    DISPATCH-931 - Syntax error and missing dependencies in docker files
    DISPATCH-933 - Introduce a new RouterStats entity and move all stats
from the RouterEntity to the RouterStats entity
    DISPATCH-940 - When running qdrouterd with -c and -d combined,
configuration file is reporting as not found
    DISPATCH-945 - Crash on shutdown when a http+websocket connection is
open
    DISPATCH-947 - system tests on master branch failing when run against
latest master proton
    DISPATCH-948 - Move rhea npm dependency from dispatch-management to
stand-alone
    DISPATCH-952 - qdrouterd seg fault after reporting "too many sessions"
    DISPATCH-953 - Relative path name self test fails unless dispatch is
installed
    DISPATCH-954 - Fix Coverity issue on master branch
    DISPATCH-962 - links established to 'unavailable' addresses are not
refused correctly
    DISPATCH-964 - Auto-links are closed with an incorrect error indication
    DISPATCH-967 - Policy management interface does not forward log warning
messages

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 1.1.0 (RC1)

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
-1 from me based on Gordon's observation.  This should be an easy fix.

-Ted

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.