Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Raghu Nemani <rn...@hotmail.com> on 2003/05/08 02:12:47 UTC

Photoshop editor using cocoon apps

Hi,
I need to launch photoshop editior from cocoon based application. Can it be
done, if so how?

Regards,

Raghu Nemani
Ph-(732)-841-0263

Re: Photoshop editor using cocoon apps

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
All kidding aside, if you want to return a graphic from a web site
running Cocoon to a web client who should then launch photoshop to edit
that image, you should set the MIME type before returning the graphic.
I think that's done in cocoon.xconf.

I had to assume a lot to extract that from your question, so if I missed
the mark please ask more explicitly.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks