Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/19 17:48:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OM security version HTTPS/RTMPS

Dear Openmeetings comunity,

I would like to announce the OM version seems to work as expected in secure
mode:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%203.0.x/

build #34

please NOTE java required for OM is now java7

I will really appreciate if you can test HTTPS/RTMPS and report back

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OM security version HTTPS/RTMPS

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Do you have any errors in browser console? (Developer tools in Chrome,
Firebug in FF)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Roomtype with video for the moderator only

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I would appreciate if you can create JIRA issue regarding this
Would be extrimely helpful if you can create mockup of the page required
with the detailed description how it should work

--

Posted by df...@gmx.de.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I have tested it with Ubuntu 14.04 Chome FF, works for me :)

Posted by Sylvain Allemand <sy...@math.u-bordeaux1.fr>.
Hi,

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

ok, I created  self-signed CA and followed the instruction in the
RTMPSAndHTTPS guide. I was able to start the OM server with
~/red5/red5-debug.sh and to log in as a admin. But I wasn't able to
enter a OM room not via the GUI nor via moodle.

Via the GUI I've got the error: NetConnection.Connect.Failed

And this is the output of openmeetings.log:
http://pastebin.com/FFmM5zVA

Via moodle I've got the error Request OpenMeetings! OpenMeetings Service
failed and no response was returned.:

And  the output of openmeetings.log:
http://pastebin.com/brepNWGZ

Any ideas what is wrong in my configuration?

Thanks a lot,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Michael,