Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2015/05/02 01:45:55 UTC

Re: Brand new Bigtop AWS account

Hey Andrew.

Basically I am just creating separate users for anyone who'd doing the work
and sent over their credits to the owners. Then we have a few different
security groups with different set of policies; each user could belong to any
number of these groups depending on the required level of permissions.

Please feel free to send any other questions if you need a help. Best,
  Cos