Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/07 17:20:10 UTC

Elasticsearch integration test failures

Hi all,

I tried to run Elasticsearch integration tests for the current master, and
many tests failed.

Is it a known problem, or just an issue of my env?

I noticed that one failure appears after the change made in CALCITE-2316.
Most of the other failures are observed for 1.16 version also.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi

Re: Elasticsearch integration test failures

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
For mongo / fongo <https://github.com/fakemongo/fongo> unfortunately we
still have to run IT tests because fongo doesn't support all functionalies
(see issue #152 <https://github.com/fakemongo/fongo/issues/152> as example).

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
I have updated existing PR <https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/716> and
migrated all integration tests to run against local instance. In fact,
integration tests have become unit tests.

Both ES2 and ES5 adapters have been fixed and switched to query embedded ES
node. Like mongo adapter, it is using a small version of zips resources
(zips-mini.json).

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.

Posted by Christian Beikov <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.