Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Craig Main <cr...@palantir.co.za> on 2012/04/27 06:55:36 UTC

unsubscribe,

Hi,

There don't seem to be unsubscribe instructions in these emails?
Can anyone help.

Thanks.

Re: unsubscribe,

Posted by Christopher Currens <cu...@gmail.com>.
To unsubscribe a different e-mail - e.g. you used to be subscribed as *
user@oldname.example* - send a message to

oldname.example@apache.org)

You can do this provided you can still receive e-mails sent to the old
address (you will need to respond to the confirmation). [The list
moderators can also do this.]

RE: unsubscribe,

Posted by Chris Waterman <ch...@ggollc.com>.

Re: unsubscribe,