Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by ti...@live.co.uk on 2008/06/16 14:10:38 UTC

Re Invetstiment Proposals

Fidelity International Investments
<http://www.fidelity-international.com/>

I am Mr.Tim McCarron, Director and Chief Operating Officer of Fidelity
International Investments, The World Largest Funds management with over
1.2 Trillion GBP Capital Investment Funds.Nevertheless, as Fidelity
Director and Chief Operating Officer, i handle all our investors Direct
Capital Funds and secretly extract 3.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital
Profit(EMRCP)per annum on each of investor''s Magallan Capital Funds. As
an expert,i have made over 49.8 Million GBP from the investor''s EMCRP
and here by looking for some one to trust who can stand as an investor
to receive the funds as annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity
Magallan Capital Funds. All confirmable documents to back up this claim
will be made available to you prior to your acceptance.

Meanwhile, I have worked out the strategeous and technicalities where
the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 clearing houses without any
hitch .Our sharing ratio will be 55-40 while 5% will be for expenses
during the process of transaction.

Should incase you are interested, please email me your direct telephone
number for discussions of this deal in further details. Contact me
through this Email for more details
tim.mccarron@live.co.uk
Yours Sincerely,