Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ameet BD <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/18 12:37:05 UTC

disabling checkstyle

Hi All,

Please let me know if I can disable checkstyle  for a specific sub module
so that I don't get into issues like tab vs space in the early stage of
learning to make changes to flink code base.
Thanks in advance.
-Regards,
Ameet

Re: disabling checkstyle

Posted by Pattarawat Chormai <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ameet,

Do you mean disabling checkstyle when running a maven command?

If this is the case, you can use this option `-Dcheckstyle.skip=true`.

Best,
Pat