Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Philippe Luneau <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/18 10:13:25 UTC

setup on switch

Hello,
Can someone tell me what to do as a setting on the switches at the VLAN level so that CLoudStack works very well with a Network Advanced zone.
Thank you in advance.

Re: setup on switch

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
You need to configure VLAN trunking on all switch ports to which your
hypervisor hosts are configured  - so that any 2 hosts can communicate via
all needed VLANs.
This is basics for networking - kindly followup with your networking team.

--

Andrija Panić