Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tonte Pouncil <et...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/09 04:06:38 UTC

Need help with deploy my maven project to my remote repo.

Hi,

I am using maven 2.0.9 and Apache 2.2.4.  when I run the mvn deploy command I get the following errors:
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Authorization failed: Access denied to: http://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX/[repo path]/[package name]/[project name]/0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/[project name]-0.0.1-20081009.013703-1.jar

In my apache error.log files i get "File does not exist" if the folder of file does not already exist.

But I know my apache configuration is correct bc I can create file on my apache web server via DAV Explorer.

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks!

Tonté

Re: Need help with deploy my maven project to my remote repo.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
the http deployment doesn't create all the subdirectories that would
be needed, so in this case you probably need to use dav:http://
instead.

- Brett

--