Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Cameron Jones <cm...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 16:07:36 UTC

Manually Install Dependency to Archiva Managed Repository

Hi,

How do i go about manually installing a dependency to archiva? I've
got javax.transaction.jta version 1.1 which isn't in any controlled
repository but a necessary part of my project, i can install it into
the local repositories but wanted to have it centrally controlled
through a proxied repo.

Thanks,
Cam

Re: Manually Install Dependency to Archiva Managed Repository

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I believe for jta, the zip file is the "jar", so can just be deployed
as is (with -Dpackaging=jar).

As for the POM - the default created should be fine, or the one you
get from the central repo is good too.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter

Re: Manually Install Dependency to Archiva Managed Repository

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Cameron Jones <cm...@gmail.com>.
Great, that was exactly what i was looking for.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.