Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by MattiasÖ <ma...@wirelesscar.com> on 2015/02/06 10:48:34 UTC

Re: qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms and TLS 1.2

Hi Rob!

Sorry for the late answer, but I've been away.

At a first glance the changes looks excellent and I think they will cover my
use case.
I will try a build out and should be able to provide you with an
answer/result early next week!

Regards,
Mattias

Re: qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms and TLS 1.2

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mattias,

On 16 February 2015 at 16:07, MattiasÖ <ma...@wirelesscar.com>
wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have now done some testing for my use case and it seems to work all fine
> to enable/disable different protocols and also to initialize the SSLContext
> with different protocol names.

Glad to hear it works :-)

> I hope you still manage to get it into the next release, even though my
> late
> answer with test results.

Yep - the release branch hasn't yet been cut (sometime later this week I
think), so anything currently on trunk will make it into 0.32.

> Do you want me to report back into this thread or into the corresponding
> JIRA issue if I find any bugs regarding this later on?

Feel free to just report anything here in the mailing list.

> Thanks again Rob!

No problem,

-- Rob

Re: qpid-amqp-1-0-client-jms and TLS 1.2

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
Great - thanks Mattais... let me know if there are any issues and then I
can make sure things are fixed for 0.32

Cheers,
Rob