Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com> on 2004/06/21 18:13:55 UTC

Nightly mass-check Failing

Howdy,

The nightly-version.txt file has these lines in it for the past couple
of nights/days:

2004-06-20      21494M
2004-06-21      21529M

This is causing at least my run-corpora script to fail.

Did someone modify whatever tree that comes from directly?  Can it be
cleaned up? or should I fix my script?

Michael

Re: Nightly mass-check Failing

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net>.
On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 11:13:55AM -0500, Michael Parker wrote:
> Did someone modify whatever tree that comes from directly?  Can it be
> cleaned up? or should I fix my script?

It looks like the Changes file had been updated for some reason.
I reverted it, and "svnversion" is now showing a non-modified revision
number. :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"... and a chunk of carbon is a mighty simple thing."   - Prof. Vaz