Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by JKnight JKnight <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/01 05:22:32 UTC

Re: Cassandra data file corrupt

Dear Jeremy Dunck,

I tried to compact, and get and error:

Caused by: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte 13
    at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:617)
    at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readUTF(RandomAccessFile.java:887)
    at org.apache.cassandra.io.IteratingRow.<init>(IteratingRow.java:48)
    at
org.apache.cassandra.io.SSTableScanner$KeyScanningIterator.next(SSTableScanner.java:115)

I also tried in version 0.6, but above error still exist.

Perhaps, I will tried the way David Timothy suggest.

@Stu Hood: Do you implement code for 808 issues?

Thank a lot for support.

--
Best regards,
JKnight

Re: Cassandra data file corrupt

Posted by Stu Hood <st...@rackspace.com>.
808 depends on 674, which has not been fixed, so no, there is no code for 808.