Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Don Eugene Paul Viado <de...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/06 07:06:14 UTC

FIDO2 on Apache Guacamole

Hello,
Good Day.Is there any roadmap to have FIDO2 (webauthn) on Guacamole?  I just tried on Nextcloud and it seems to work seamlessly and wondering if this can also be used for passwordless login?
Thanks in advance.

Re: FIDO2 on Apache Guacamole

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 6, 2022 at 3:06 AM Don Eugene Paul Viado
<de...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Good Day.
> Is there any roadmap to have FIDO2 (webauthn) on Guacamole?  I just tried
> on Nextcloud and it seems to work seamlessly and wondering if this can also
> be used for passwordless login?

It's not something that has been requested in the past, but I don't know
off the top of my head any reason why it couldn't be added. You're welcome
to open a feature request on our Jira page:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE

-Nick