Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/05/16 12:23:18 UTC

[PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.2.1-incubating RC1

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking we have enough changes for a minor release:

http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.2.1

Are there any objections to me cutting a new release?

Steve Blackmon...your input would be helpful.  Are there any requirements
still needed by Streams?

Standard 72-hour objection window applies.

Thanks!
James

Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.2.1-incubating RC1

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yea...I'll hold off on a release.  I have other changes I want to get in as
well.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
+1 to go for it.