Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by John Tran <fi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/19 23:48:21 UTC

Domain Order at the login page

Greetings All

Does anyone know how to change the domain order when at the login page when
LDAP is in place. I would like the LDAP name to be as the default as
opposed to the local database.

Thank you in advance.

-john-

Re: Domain Order at the login page

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The name is historical, maybe need to be changed

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Domain Order at the login page