Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by duality72 <ch...@dctank.com> on 2010/02/04 21:36:11 UTC

Re: resolve dependencies in workspace EXPERIMENTAL and Debug

I seem to be having this same problem with IvyDE
2.0.0.final-200907011148-RELEASE, but I can't even find a confirmation of
the problem anywhere else but this previous post. Is this a known problem?
Is there a JIRA issue I missed? Maybe something I need to configure?

Chris