Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Uri Shohet <Ur...@ams-sys.com> on 2002/12/18 09:46:43 UTC

tomcat virtual hosts and SSL certificates

Hi List,

I run Tomcat 4.1.16b as a standalone server and I have 2 virtual hosts
defined. One already has SSL certificate from Verisign - its alias is tomcat.

Now, after I added the second host's Verisign certificate to the keystore
(with a different alias) - I get a warning box that says that "the
certificate presented belongs to <first.host.com>".

How can this be fixed?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Uri

--
Uri Shohet <ma...@ams-sys.com>
AMS Advanced Maintenance Systems Ltd.

Tel.        : +972-2-541-7449	Cell        : +972-54-259-850
Fax.        : +972-2-581-4448	US Toll-Free:  1-866-389-2001

Re: tomcat virtual hosts and SSL certificates

Posted by Luc Santeramo <lu...@univ-avignon.fr>.
At 10:46 18/12/2002  +0200, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>I run Tomcat 4.1.16b as a standalone server and I have 2 virtual hosts
>defined. One already has SSL certificate from Verisign - its alias is tomcat.
>
>Now, after I added the second host's Verisign certificate to the keystore
>(with a different alias) - I get a warning box that says that "the
>certificate presented belongs to <first.host.com>".
>
>How can this be fixed?
>
>Any help appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Uri

Hi,
i don't have any answer to this but I've got the same problem.
somebody has already asked this question before but I'm not sure somebody
else answered !

any help still appreciated....

thanks

Luc