Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Hope, Matthew" <Ma...@capitalone.com> on 2003/08/26 12:32:54 UTC

RE: [DBCP]: Tomcat+MySQL. Intermitent DbcpException: Server confi guration -> Now pool exhausted

how many threads are you allowing and is it more than the max number of
database connections?

Posted by Monica Ferrero <mo...@activehotels.com>.
Hi!

Is the number of threads the maxProcessors="75" attribute in the Connector
entry??
The load of the site doesn't seem enough for that to happen in anycase...

Thanks!

Monica