Posted to user@struts.apache.org by daniel weiss <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/15 12:20:05 UTC

Problem with message resources by FormValidator

Hi,

i got a prob with validation.xml and my resources.
My submitted snipplet shows you a example for one validation condition. If
set this rule without a argument statement e.g. "{0} your date is invalid",
it'll be render as "???my.key.name??? your date is invalid"

Its doesn't matter if set the resource attribute in arg0 or not, the result was the same.
This behavior only comes up on our unix machine, on my local windows machine it'll be execute
respectable. I thougt, this could something to do with the Locale object or some configuration
on the host.

Knows somebody also this problem or could tell a solution etc. to fix this problem ?!

Thx in advance
geramaya

[SNIPPLET]
<field property="filterFreigabeVON" depends="date">
  <arg0 key="abp.avr.label.freigabedate" resource="com.ipad.vw.language1"/>
  <var>
    <var-name>datePatternStrict</var-name>
    <var-value>dd.MM.yyyy</var-value>
  </var>
</field>

Re: Problem with message resources by FormValidator

Posted by daniel weiss <ge...@yahoo.com>.
Hi sachin,

The attribute it doesn't declared by struts1_1.dtd.
I can't use it :-)
The xml validation produced an error.

Regards
geramaya