Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com> on 2001/03/19 19:18:47 UTC

When and where ApacheCon?

Craig, where and when is ApacheCon and O'Reily Java ... Con (if not too late) ?

Re: When and where ApacheCon?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Maya Muchnik wrote:

> Craig, where and when is ApacheCon and O'Reily Java ... Con (if not too late) ?

Both are in Santa Clara, CA this year, a week apart.

O'Reilly Enterprise Java Conference is March 26-29 (I'm speaking on
Thursday), and ApacheCon is April 4-6 (I'm speaking once on Wednesday and
twice on Thursday).

http://www.oreilly.com (then click Conferences)
http://www.apachecon.com

Craig