Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by swetha <sw...@palindromesoftware.com> on 2010/05/08 15:40:31 UTC

how to hide one of the parameter in url rewriting

Hi,
Here i am giving sample url rewriting code of my doubt, i am using apache..

RewriteRule ^/(.*)/(.*).html$
ajp://localhost:000/ecart/control/product/~product_name=$2 [P,L]
ProxyHTMLURLMap
^(.*)/ecart/control/product/~product_id=(.*)/~product_name=(.*);(.*)$
$1/$2/$3.html [R]
ProxyHTMLURLMap
^(.*)/ecart/control/product/~product_id=(.*)/~product_name=(.*)$
$1/$2/$3.html [R]

In this I want to display only product_name in url of my application. How
can i hide product_id

Suggest me.........
[Go to top]

Regarding Support Monthly Sheets to be sent to the clients

Posted by swetha <sw...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi

Here is the format for sending the monthly support reports to the clients.
The as it is format is supposed to be followed as it is prepared by Shyamal
Sir,

*To:* only the specified email id, none others.; The id's are available at
bottom of this mail.

*CC:* prathibha.muralikrishna@palindromesoftware.com, support@ritecart.co.uk
*
Subject line:* *Clients name *Support Report* Month - 2010*

*Mail Body:- *

Dear *Client Name* (kavitras, exxio not any individual persons name)

Please find the support report for the month of *Month Name* 2010. It's
include Products Sold and Incidents or issues reported by you and
Transactions report for the month of *Month Name *- 2010.

For any concern, Please get back to us.
Thanks.

*Attachments*:

attach all the four files available viz. incident sheet, transaction sheet,
sales by order sheet & open order sales sheet.

Here are the clients id's what i have & what would come in t field of the
mail:

sareemandir:<*sadrapers@aol.com*>

kavitras:<*kavitrasonline@yahoo.co.uk*>,<*kaayaukltd@yahoo.co.uk*>

exxio:<*ena_moda@yahoo.co.uk*>

cashmere:<*brijgupta11@googlemail.com*>

RAF: please collect the email id from pratibha mam or deepak sir.

Hope the things are clear now. Kindly let me know if there is still any
concerns in this regard.

--
Thanks & Regards
Swapna Dondeti

Re: how to hide one of the parameter in url rewriting

Posted by swetha <sw...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Ok, I will do ... thanks alot

On 9 May 2010 22:37, Raj Saini [via OFBiz] <
ml-node+2164533-302246565-250996@n4.nabble.com<ml...@n4.nabble.com>

Posted by swetha <sw...@palindromesoftware.com>.
Hi Raj,

        Please help me how to change the following url

        http://localhost:8080/ecart/control/keywordsearch?keyword=pet

        http://www.exxio.com/pet.html?keyword=pet

This is bit urgent and this is for seo.

Re: URL rewriting

Posted by Kumaraswamy nandipati <ku...@ecomzera.com>.
RewriteRule ^/search.html$ /control/keywordsearch [QSA,L,PT]

QSA - Query String Append (Append what ever query string to the rewrited
url)
L - Last Rule( defines this is the last rule. Ignore after this rewrite
rule)
PT - Pass Through

and proxy pass definitions should be like this. At the bottom of virtualhost
definition.

ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/
ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:8009/

I hope this will helps you.

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 7:37 AM, Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Swetha,
>
> URL rewriting is very tricky and it may take lot of time to tweak them
> using. What are the problems you are getting when you use the below
> rewriting rules?
>
> Also, note that URL you see in browser address bar is same as you click on.
> You cant change that unless you use JavaScript or some redirection.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Raj
>

> On 03/06/10 15:52, swetha wrote:
>
>> Hi Raj,
>>
>>          Greetings of the day.
>>           I am using apache for url rewrting. Here i am giving my
>> requirement. Plz help me out.
>>
>>         There is one search button, If we click on dat button the url must
>> be www.pets.com/search.html
>>         for this i wrote code as follows:
>>
>>         RewriteRule ^/search.html$
>> ajp://localhost:8080/ecart/control/keywordsearch [P,L]
>>         ProxyHTMLURLMap ^(.*)/ecart/control/keywordsearch;(.*)$
>> $1/search.html [R]
>>               ##---- without session id
>>        ProxyHTMLURLMap ^(.*)/ecart/control/keywordsearch$ $1/search.html
>> [R]
>>
>>  and when we write something in search box and send request like suppose
>> if
>> we write bag in search box and click on button the url must display as
>> www.pets.com/search.html?keword=bag
>>           here keywords(ie bag) have to  change according to our request
>>
>> Plz help me. this is very needful for me.

Kumaraswamy.N
91-9866805250.

Re: URL rewriting

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Swetha,

URL rewriting

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>
> There are 2 ways to deal with that from lookups. For the one Raj suggested, you should use something like you will find in the
> FormWidgetExampleForms.xml file at line 291. Of course in your case you will use the hidden field. I hope it's clear enough now.
>
> Another way, but it's maybe not what you are looking for, is to use another (not well documented yet) new feature in OFBiz which
> allow to show the "name" (description at large) beside (at right for now) the lookups while still allowing to enter the data Id in
> the lookup field. For that look at the line 288: it uses the client-autocomplete-field.

Sorry I mixed things, actually client-autocomplete-field is useless as it simply tells the browser whether or not to try and
autocomplete with values previously entered.
The feature I was thinking about is actually showDescription and is activated by default in widget.properties file (see
widget.lookup.showDescription=Y). SO you don't need to worry about that: it's working by default. As soon as you enter a letter (or
some) in the field the ajax autocompleter feature wiss show 10 values by default. I fyou select a value from this list, its
description will be shown at the right of the lookup button.

HTH

Jacques

From: "Raj Saini" <ra...@gmail.com>

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.