Posted to general@db.apache.org by Thomas Fox <th...@seitenbau.com> on 2020/10/04 10:56:26 UTC

Moving to emeritus

Dear DB coworkers,

After all the time I've spent here, I have decided to move to emeritus because I did not have the energy and time to contribute anything in the last year, and to get things clear, I have decided to make this official.
Please remove me from the list of DB PMC members or mark me emeritus, and, if it is not too much hassle, remove the commit bit on the db code repositories.
If there is a need to contact me, you can use this email, or alternatively, the tfischer@a.o email is still forwarded to me.

Thanks for the time here!

   Cheers,

     Thomas

Re: Moving to emeritus

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for all your work over the years. I've removed you from DB PMC and committers.

Best to you in your future endeavors.

Craig

> On Oct 4, 2020, at 3:56 AM, Thomas Fox <th...@seitenbau.com> wrote:
>
> Dear DB coworkers,
>
> After all the time I've spent here, I have decided to move to emeritus because I did not have the energy and time to contribute anything in the last year, and to get things clear, I have decided to make this official.
> Please remove me from the list of DB PMC members or mark me emeritus, and, if it is not too much hassle, remove the commit bit on the db code repositories.
> If there is a need to contact me, you can use this email, or alternatively, the tfischer@a.o email is still forwarded to me.
>
> Thanks for the time here!
>
>   Cheers,
>
>     Thomas

Craig L Russell
Assistant Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> http://db.apache.org/jdo <http://db.apache.org/jdo>