Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2005/11/24 11:07:28 UTC

Specifying different JAVA_HOME for a build

Hi, I have a project which only compiles with JDK 1.5. It is ant
based. Continuum is running with JDK 1.4 and I'd like other projects
to be built with that.

Is there any way of specifying a different JAVA_HOME for ant projects to use?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Re: Specifying different JAVA_HOME for a build

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
it will be possible in continuum 1.1 with continuum profiles.

But you can define the compiler to use in your ant script with forkExecutable property in javac task.

Emmanuel