Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/30 19:20:00 UTC

Bamboo build failure notifications

Greetings,

Sorry to bother you all with this, but I believe this may have been setup
during the migration of Reback into Archiva a while back. I am getting
persistent failure notifications from automated builds of Continuum at
codehaus (named Redback).

I would love to either cleanup the job or fix the configuration, but I
don't know who/why it was setup. Does anyone here know how/why it was setup
and how I could go about fixing it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Brent

Re: Bamboo build failure notifications

Posted by Brent Atkinson <br...@gmail.com>.
This is great, thank you Oilivier and Dan!

Brent

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Thanks!

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.