Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Cristiano Fugazza <ca...@kount0.com> on 2004/08/04 18:43:25 UTC

Link: Article: Gestione di un sito con XML e Cocoon

Hello,

	I'm pleased you listed my article about Cocoon, unfortunately my
knowledge in Java didn't increase so much (so far) and I couldn't
contribute further. Btw I'm still working with Cocoon as I'm currently
developing sites with Lenya... ;-)
	I just wanted to inform that the example files decorating the article
have been updated so that now they work with both Cocoon 1 and 2. The
article itself isn't version-dependent as it deals primarily with
content management benefits.

Cheers,

Cristiano