Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2011/05/30 15:06:53 UTC

Re-introduce WicketFilter.ignorePaths in 1.5 ?

Hi,

I noticed that org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.ignorePaths
is removed in Wicket 1.5.
Is there a specific reason or it just has been lost with the re-work
of RequestCycle ?
I think having that functionality can save some CPU cycles trying to
map the current request to any IRequestHandler.

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: Re-introduce WicketFilter.ignorePaths in 1.5 ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.