Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jorge Medina <jm...@e-dialog.com> on 2009/04/08 19:57:37 UTC

RE: Migration from Tomcat 4.1 to 6.0

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/

Read "Compiling and Installing" section
You will need to undertand the modules and directives of several
modules.

You will find in the Apache site instructions for mod_proxy, but if you
decide mod_jk then here are the instructions

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/webserver_howto/apache.html

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8561

"Can you please provide me step by step instruction..."

Don't expect the people in the list to do your work.
Research, read, experiment! Then come back with specific questions.

-Jorge