Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 03:01:58 UTC

[Dojo] Tooltips

The ajaxtags are "working"(plenty of stuff to do yet) from the dojo plugin.
We need to find something for the tooltips on core, do you guys have any
recommendations? I'm looking at this one:

http://www.mojavelinux.com/projects/domtooltip/

which is under Apache 2.0 license and seems to work fine, compressed it is
25K, which I find still big for just tooltips.

musachy

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/3/16, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>:
> I will do that, on that same topic I have an old question , what licenses
> can we use?

http://people.apache.org/~cliffs/3party.html

HTH
Antonio

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Nate Drake <nd...@gmail.com>.
http://boxover.swazz.org/

Claims to be under 10k, but I'm not sure what the license is.

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 3/17/07, Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 3/16/07, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > After applying JSLinker, Dojo Compressor and JSMin to domTT, I got it down
> > to 21.7K, would that be acceptable?
>

> That's a pretty huge shrinkage, and seems reasonable to me. What do other
> folks think?

+1 Acceptable for me.

Phil

> --
> Marin Cooper
>
> musachy
> >
> > On 3/16/07, Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > The size is 234K, by the way I didn't know you could build a Dojo
> > profile
> > > online, quite cool:
> > >
> > > http://build.dojotoolkit.org/0.4.2rc2/web/buildscripts/webbuild/
> > >
> > > musachy

> > are

> > remove

> > > --
> > > "Hey you! Would you help me to carry the stone?" Pink Floyd
> > >

> > --
> > "Hey you! Would you help me to carry the stone?" Pink Floyd

--
iDTV System Engineer
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: [Dojo] Tooltips

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.